FEATURED PROJECT: Call Center Verification Specialist (Telecommute)
SALARY RANGE: $
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with 7 locations nationwide. Our company’s corporate headquarters is located in Texas and claims processing and call centers are located in TX, IN, FL NY, CA and CO. All call centers are supported by remote based staff.
Open Positions: 75
Preference will be given to candidates able to meet the following requirements:
• Begin employment before the holidays
• F/T hours are critical during first 90 days of employment
• Telecommute after online in-house training
• Work a 6-Week rotating schedule dependent on time zone
• Must have own computer, telephone and internet connection at home
Call Center Verification Specialist (Telecom) will utilize effective communication, interpersonal and influencing skills to assist and provide complete and accurate information for benefit calls. Works independently with periodic supervision to monitor performance.
• Responds to inquiries which may include telephone, chat or email from members and providers concerning verification of coverage and benefits.
• Provides information concerning the completion of forms and submission of claims.
• Assists customers in locating participating providers in specified areas. Additionally, provides written lists when requested.
• Documents inquiry records.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
Requires recent experience (within five years), working as a Call Center representative in an Inbound /Outbound Call Center, OR two years medical billing/coding work experience in a hospital or doctor’s office OR two years (60 hours) of college. Requires ability to learn and effectively navigate multiple systems and applications efficiently. Requires effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Requires ability to impact and influence others. Must meet telecommute requirements, such as: The telecommuter will provide his/her own equipment and internet access. Must have the ability to telecommute up to 100% from home.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!