FEATURED PROJECT: CSR- Credit Card/ Online Applications $15.00 starting
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Duration: 12 months, good chance of extension or eventual FTE conversion based on performance and business needs
Location: Remote U.S. Based
- role is supporting large project within the transformational space
- chance to build the foundation for how the client completes this new way of doing business
The main function of a CSR is to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical CSR is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, customer interactions and scheduling limitations.
Gather requirements from customers, business units and translate those to programmers and developers.
Coordinate accounts and link the computer systems account information within the organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Basic sales and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Knowledge of modern software and CRM software. Previous experience using collaborative applications a plus.
Associates or work equivalent to an A.S.
5-7 years experience required.
Must have Skills:
- Extremely strong customer skills, elicitation, facilitation, requirements gathering and documentation * 5 years
- Credit Card experience in the digital space (online/mobile) in the areas of servicing, disputes, billing and payment, collection, sales, etc. preferred.
- Some familiarity with the regulatory, legal, and compliance areas of credit card handling
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!