FEATURED PROJECT: Data Entry Clerks $15.00 an hour
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00 starting, per hour
OPENINGS: Multiple 7
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
The data entry clerk performs data entry functions and general office functions within an appraisal project. The data entry clerk must learn the project’s appraisal software system and use it to input sketches and other property data into the computer. As a data entry clerk, you may file maps or documents and prepare various items for the field appraisal staff as needed.
- Perform data entry on appraisal projects. Input specific information into appropriate property records within the appraisal software system.
- Transfer hand-drawn sketches from field documents to computer systems.
- Prepares office correspondence, mailings, and other administrative requests as needed.
- Compute lot values and areas either manually or within the appraisal project software.
- Ensure computer sketch dimensions are consistent with field documents, and inform field staff of any discrepancies.
- Ensure field cards are associated with appropriate maps before distribution to field staff.
- Prep cards, sketching tools, directions, and other necessary items for field staff.
- File maps and property cards in appropriate sequence and location.
- Verify the accuracy and perform quality control checks for individual and peer data entry work as instructed.
- Maintain personal production records and submits to management. Occasionally assist supervisors with completing production logs.
- Professionally represent the company to property owners and other members of the public, directing those with questions to appropriate resources.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Keen attention to detail, basic mathematics/geometry skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle administrative tasks and data entry effectively.
- Solid PC skills, including basic knowledge of MS-Word and Excel, or their equivalents.
- Prior data entry experience preferred.
- Previous experience with appraisal software systems is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration each year to use however you choose.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!