FEATURED PROJECT: Data Entry Specialists
SALARY RANGE: $ 18.00 hourly positions
HOURS: Part time, not to exceed 30 hrs.
This is a long-term temporary assignment working remotely. The individuals will be keying claims information and associated order information, uploading documents, and researching escalated items all in a home office work environment.
- Prepares & source data for computer entry, by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors incoming orders and provides necessary steps to release all information to the warehouse in a timely manner.
- Provides assistance with creation of Bill of Ladings and reporting.
- Communicates with back office staff regarding shortages or errors.
- Assists customer service representative with routing.
- Provides documentation to warehouse staff.
**** These positions will have access to private customer data, a secure workspace is needed. We will provide all necessary computer equipment and broadband access.
This is a part-time wage position working an average of 29 hours per week over the course of a calendar year with no benefits. Hours will be adjusted according to work load and project status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check. E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment, new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States. We use the E-Verify system to confirm identity and work authorization.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!