FEATURED PROJECT: Data Entry Traffic Specialists $17.00 Hourly
SALARY RANGE: $ 17.00
HOURS: F/T hours
JOB SUMMARY: As a liaison between Sales Managers, station Account Executives and advertising clients, the Sales Assistant provides general support to the radio/digital Sales Department including the preparation of recaps, sales reports, creating sales proposals, correspondence, sales pieces, competitive requests, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, answering phones, account history, and maintaining contract files. The positions are also responsible for scheduling commercial schedules in the traffic system, managing accounts receivable, and handling all co-op matters throughout the month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Sales Managers and station Account Executives.
- Gathers ratings research and assists with the creation, proofing and assembly of sales marketing materials.
- Receptionist back-up/ virtual pbx switchboard relief.
- Prepare sales call files with Account Executives
- Keep shared drive up to date and organized
- Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of MS Office suite is essential.
- Database management falls under this job function.
- Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the abilities to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary plus uncapped commission
- Home Based/ Telecommute Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. We are nationwide and are a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!