FEATURED PROJECT: Executive Assistants $14 per hour
SALARY RANGE: $ 14.00 plus
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are extremely customer service oriented, highly organized, detail-oriented, and cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality..
Qualified candidates will have a keen eye for detail, be efficient in all Microsoft applications and particularly strong with Word, Excel, and Power Point. Additionally, qualified applicants will be extremely well organized and capable of taking projects on with minimal supervision while working independently to manage work and deadlines.
The Executive Assistants will be privy to confidential and sensitive information and must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Provide confidential support; Work with highly sensitive and confidential information with integrity and effective judgment
- Produce and create reports and presentations
- Ensure materials and resources are organized and ready well in advance of meetings
- Support and/or manage various meetings as needed
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, webinars, conference calls & appointments and maintain the calendar through Microsoft Outlook
- Handle finance tasks related to corporate credit cards, expense reports and mileage
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements, including pre-visit documentation preparation and reports
- Draft and formatting business communications: emails, memos, letters, presentations, etc.
- Handle departmental specific phone calls including answering external phones, directing calls, taking messages and ensuring overall professional office appearance
- Manage, respond and redirect as appropriate all e-mails and mail or special interoffice department correspondences and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Support field operations
- Maintain electronic
- General clerical and administrative duties including; preparing correspondence, updating contacts, digital faxing, scanning, copying/reproduction requests, maintaining expense reports, typing memos & letters, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- Special projects and miscellaneous duties as needed
- Must have 2+ years of previous administrative assistant experience
- At least 1 year experience supporting a senior-level management team is strongly preferred
- Associate’s degree required
- Previous experience drafting, composing and editing communications required
- Previous experience arranging and managing travel for multiple people preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work 40 hrs. per week Monday through Friday with various hours. Must reside in state of assignment.
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including polite/professional phone etiquette skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and remote team settings
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding follow up and follow through on all requests and deliverables
- Ability to effectively manage and decision high volume email and phone correspondence
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with the expectation of complete confidentiality and discretion on all business matters
- Must possess a high degree of composure and poise at all times with the ability to remain calm and collected when faced with demanding time frames for deliverables
- This position must maintain an exceptionally polished and professional appearance for video meetings.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!