FEATURED PROJECT: Home-Based, Data Entry $17.00 HR.- Manufacturing Systems
SALARY RANGE: $ 17.00 entry level
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Data Entry / Administrative
To provide assistance to the R&D team
Education and/or Experience
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
• 3-5 years experience with Microsoft, bills of material, and implementing engineering/planning changes
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Write documentation and able to interpret drawings.
• Speak effectively before customers or employees of the organization via phone, conference, video
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations.
Office/ Home Office
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office/365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Outlook
• Demonstrated initiative and ownership of area of responsibility with minimum supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task multiple projects and utilize excellent prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated skills in communication in verbal and written form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PPT
Additional requirements will be made available to those selected for interview.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!