FEATURED PROJECT: Home-Based Data Team Lead/Assoc Data Team Lead
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried
HOURS: F/T Flex hours
Data Team Lead/Assoc Data Team Lead – Home-Based, Remote, Nationwide U.S and CANADA –
Home based Opportunities Available! Nationwide!
We are seeking enthusiastic Data Team Leads/ Associate Data Team Leads to join our team. Do you have a deep understanding of the Administrative and Data Management processes and procedures? Do you provide leadership and vision to the team in the areas of administration, project planning, execution, and close-out, financial management, communications; and landmark deliverables? We want you to join our team!
Manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to ensure customer happiness. The Data Team lead provides comprehensive data management expertise to Clinical Data Management (CDM) team and superior data management products that meet customer needs. May perform role of Data Team Associates, Program Lead, and/or a leadership role in a specific CDM task (e.g. Subject Matter Expert (SME), Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), applicable regulatory guidelines, SOPs, policies, and, where available, CDM mentorship).
In this role, you will serve as primary point of contact for internal and external customers on data management deliverables. You will provide project management expertise and work with customer data managers, key decision makers, and collaborate with team members to run continuous improvements, critical issues, workload projections, and provide technical expertise.
You will maintain strong customer relationships by, providing justification for and performing direct negotiations with customers on issues regarding timelines, financials, processes, and resources.
The DTL ensures open communications with customer and management to lead and meet or exceed contractual obligations
- Collaborate and meet with Data Operations Coordinators and other team members on a regular basis to ensure achievements meet timelines and quality deliverables
- Establish strong communications team members, project managers and all other stake holders
- Lead and support DM service delivery with comprehensive DM process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Serves as the critical issue point for unresolved data issues; work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
- Collaborate with functional manager(s) to ensure appropriate resources are assigned to meet project deliverables
- Build and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP)
- Implement dedicated quality management plans across multiple projects/programs. Track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve service; work with team to develop and implement plan to reorganize and inspire change across multiple projects/program (with minimal support)
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of compliance issues
- Train and mentor junior-level team members.
- Maintain internal tracking databases and systems
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT:
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed upon timelines and deliverables in contract/Scope of Work (SOW)
- Manage SOW/budget -Review financial reports on a monthly basis and participate in project reviews as requested and Identify out of scope tasks and track change orders to completion
- Serve as Project Manager for single service DM projects, including financial tracking, revenue recognition, and invoicing
- Participate in and support RFP process (review RFP documents, pricing, attend bid defense)
- Independently bring solutions to the CDM team/CDM department
- Lead and/or participate in a remote team or global/local standard methodology team
- Communicate lessons learned and/or present in CDM workshop(s)
- Participate in the development and implementation of new technology or tool
- Present at professional conferences and/or publish articles in professional journals
- Perform other duties as directed by the functional manager
Bachelor’s Degree, or educational and experience equivalent, in administration, health, clinical, or related discipline, and a minimum of 4 years direct Administrative Supervision or Management experience, including 2 or more years as a Direct Supervisor; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Previous experience and shown competence in leading delivery of multiple projects through full DM life-cycle (several studies/programs)
- Previous experience of handling customer negotiations
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Occasional travel may be required for training
- 100% Remote based work. Company provided hardware, software an applications. Must have ability to maintain professional, home office environment, including the ability to safeguard sensitive files and information.
*** Due to nature of work, a background check and drug testing may be required.
“EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled”
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!