FEATURED PROJECT: Home Based Inventory & Logistics Coordinators
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried, Commensurate with Experience
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
We are one of the primary distributors to some of the largest retail establishments across the nation, and we are ready to announce that our inventory & logistics administration team is expanding!
We are looking for a full-time, home based, Inventory & Logistics Coordinators who can assist their team of inventory & logistics specialists in supporting the growing retail product needs of some of their largest strategic retail partners.
The Inventory & Logistics Coordinators will act as a liaison between the client, carrier, shipper and receiver and will be mainly responsible for coordinating and reviewing the day to day portfolio for a select group of clients. The Inventory & Logistics Coordinator smust possess strong administration, analytical, customer service and communication skills to successfully develop & foster relationships with clients and help build assigned client portfolios.
Responsibilities of the Inventory & Logistics Coordinators, Will Include:
- Projecting & reporting retail sales/inventory levels based on retail store performance trends, sales history and retail product mix to maintain sufficient supply at the retail store level
- Administering & allocating appropriate inventory / retail merchandise quantities to retail and warehouse locations (strong administrative & data entry involvement)
- Communicating with sales representatives, vendors, shipping companies, and retailers
- Conducting portfolio reviews to ensure stock levels meet current sales trends
- Ordering retail product inventory & merchandise
- Following up on sales, inventory discrepancies and product movement (freight & logistics tracking)
- Informing & holding sales representatives and assigned clients responsible for upholding shipping/receiving policies
- Proactively identify problems and finding solutions
- Making strategic decisions concerning inventory flow, administration processing and supply to achieve best possible results for clients
Inventory & Logistics Coordinators Should:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in an administrative based support role, administration, data entry, inventory, logistics and/or the retail supply sector.
- Have a dedicated home office with a locking cabinet.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Have strong data entry and keyboarding capabilities.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills; have a strong aptitude with numbers
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to manage time and workload effectively with flexibility and to shift focus and priorities at a moment’s notice
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!