FEATURED PROJECT: Live Chat Agents $13 – $17 HR
SALARY RANGE: $ 13 and up
HOURS: F/T hours
The Customer Engagement Center is dedicated to effectively engaging with our consumers and customers. The Digital Content Specialist position will be responsible for supporting internal communications and alignment. As a part of this role, individuals will be responsible for refining and maintaining a digital knowledge base to support team members in their customer/consumer interactions. The Digital Content Specialists are in a strong position to influence organizational performance, employee engagement and the Customer Engagement Center culture. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, confidentiality and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the day-to-day planning, creation and delivery of internal employee communications intended to drive awareness, engagement and a positive culture.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including leadership team members, Human Resources and
- Engagement Team/Employee Committees to create multi-media internal communications and related campaigns
- Assist with the development of internal branding strategies to drive employee engagement and external employer of choice initiatives.
- Leverage technology to design effective, streamlined, interactive communications across multiple mediums and platforms (print, video, ppt, newsletters, emails, etc.)
- Develop and maintain content for wallboards, TV screens, etc. to drive agent awareness on segment performance and events, activities and general information.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent, advanced education strongly preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience required, consumer engagement center experience a plus (Written or email customer service preferred)
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Varied shift-Monday through Friday, from 11:30am – 8:00pm
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Stellar attendance and punctuality are a must
- Dynamic and engaging communication skills, both written and verbal; must be able to understand written and verbal instructions in English as well as demonstrate proficient online writing/typing skills (45+ wpm)
- Excellent reading comprehension abilities with the insight to quickly and easily read others through written cues; as well as problem solving and interpersonal communication skills; ability to engage customer to identify root cause(s)
- Solid social networking background preferred and being adaptable to evolving consumer engagement platforms online
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Provide professional customer service and problem solving by responding to all emails and/or Chat, customers, coworkers and other departments; as well as demonstrate customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Exceptional sense of urgency toward resolution of customer questions/issues with the passion to exceed customer expectations and delight the customer on a consistent basis
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, changing environment with agility to balance multiple projects according to workflow priorities
- Ability to receive and implement ongoing feedback / coaching
- Must be results oriented and motivated to be a consistent performer
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
- Learn and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting predetermined deadlines and multitasking.
- Strong initiative and proactive mindset
- Possess strong decision making and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
Sector: Home automation, appliances
Functional Area: Consumer Care/Customer Care
Location: U.S. Based, Remote
Number of Openings: 20+
Employment Type: Full-Time
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!
We look forward to working with you.