FEATURED PROJECT: Part Time, Work from Home: Client Service Representatives
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried DOE
HOURS: F/T hours 40 hours per week
JOB TITLE: Client Service Representatives
REPORTS TO: District Client Support Supervisor
DIVISION: CAS / Administrative
The Client Service Representatives provides assistance to the District Client Support Supervisor and other members of the sales and account team in the handling of various tasks associated with new and renewal business. Responsibilities include the processing various requests according to division best practices, procedures and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and send Renewal and Mid-term Contracts and associated municipality forms
• Review contracts to ensure that requirements are met by end users
• Communicate with clients and internal and external stakeholders regarding service issues
• Maintain digital file documentation of forms and supplements for attachment to contracts
• Verify contracts for related third parties
• Manage data in Agency Management System (CRM
• Process Agency Bill Invoices from account team
• Perform other administrative duties as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• A Bachelor’s Degree is prefered
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
These positions are full time, telecommuting positions, candidates are required to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-works and management. All employees are expected to behave in a manner consistent with the corporate values. A secure, organized home office is a condition of employment.
Home based, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment requiring tolerance for schedule change and disruption with potential for travel.
JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
The job description is intended to describe the essential responsibilities. Essential functions are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the essential functions.
• Perform work on a computer for extended periods of time
• Sit/stand for extended periods of time in work area
• Grasp objects using your fingers (fine motor skills)
• Communicate and speak in a clear, concise and professional manner both in person via video and on the telephone.
• Travel by air or ground transportation as required in performing job duties.
• Be able to lift and carry objects that weigh a minimum of 40 pounds
This job description supersedes any previous oral or written job descriptions. *HB #PI-BM3
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!