FEATURED PROJECT: Research Assistants/Data Entry $17 per hour
SALARY RANGE: $ 17.00 per hour starting FT rate
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Currently seeking Research Assistants nationwide. The primary purpose of these jobs is to prepare correspondence in response to member inquiries, dietary professionals, medical staff and to perform file maintenance on accounts, conduct email runs throughout the service center, and assist the research analysts. These positions will also function as a virtual phone receptionist from a remote regional locations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to all assigned correspondence while adhering to standards, policies and procedures.
- Process file maintenance in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Process monetary transactions on member’s accounts and prepares summary, reverse fees as appropriate.
- Conduct e mail runs throughout the service center, routing documents and faxes to the correct departments.
- Review accounts on various reports and process any adjustments as necessary.
- Suggest changes in forms and form letters to the supervisor.
- Perform the function of Receptionist, as needed, to include answering incoming routed calls, emails and other digital correspondence.
- Perform the function of Document Control Clerk as needed which includes reviewing loan documents received from the member and coding them into the system.
- Perform the function of member records processor as needed which includes sorting and service center documents.
- Cross-train and assist in other positions/functions as required.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- High School diploma or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- One (1) year related work experience.
- This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
Minimal travel to training may be required on a semi yearly basis.
We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!
We look forward to working with you.