Profile of Qualifications
Ø Accomplished administrative professional with 16 years of experience providing high level executive support. Self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and organizational abilities, and a proven history of managing numerous projects simultaneously while supporting multiple executives. Able to grow positive relationships with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels.
Ø Ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Quick learner with ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Ø Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SFDC, Siebel CRM, Concur, PARS, iTrip, SharePoint, WebEx, LiveMeeting, Intraspect, Coupa, ViaPeople, WorkDay, SalesForce Chatter and Meeting Place software applications.
Ø Well-organized multitasker with strong detail orientation, possessing excellent planning, organization, time management and decision-making skills.
Ø Familiar with Cadence Design Systems ‘Quote to Cash Process,’ including various business models, quoting process, cloud based CRM systems, contract document types, legal requirements associated with executable contracts, order entry, license generation and delivery, and invoicing.
Ø Strategically coordinated and collaborated with various professionals to maximize performance in facilitating goals and attaining operational excellence.
Executive Sales Administrator, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Tampa, FL 1999 – 2014
· Compiled and maintained detailed documentation such as weekly reports, spreadsheets, and presentations for operational significance.
· Organized customer Management Review Meetings (MRMs) and customer 5x5s with Tier 1 clients including IBM, Texas Instruments, Freescale, AMD and Agere.
· Managed and organized sales suites and customer demos at annual Design Automation Conferences (DAC).
· Drafted and maintained internal and customer organizational charts via PowerPoint for sales teams, secured passports and visas and managed multiple executive calendars.
· Managed Incremental Hardware Assets, coordinated virtual teams, maintained client NDAs, and developed demand creation for individual projects.
· Arranged travel, accommodations, and customer dinners for executives.
· Created & distributed monthly Field Operations newsletter, conducted Internet research on potential customers and coordinated teambuilding activities.
· Organized quarterly North America communication meetings with 300+ attendees.
· Created quotes and updated CRM database for sales managers.
· Organized domestic and international team meetings, coordinated office services, created purchase requisitions and instructed & oriented new personnel.
· Beta tested new internal Cadence software for evaluation, including WebEx, Coupa, Intraspect, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Office 2007 and 2013.
Client Service Representative, Right Management Consultants, Princeton, NJ 1998 – 1999
· Managed comprehensive personnel training programs based on detailed data such as surveys, interviews, focus groups and consultations.
· Prepared detailed training materials, including guides, manuals, classroom handouts and presentations.
· Drafted resumes for clients and evaluated KSAOs for career placements.
· Scheduled job interviews for C-level individuals and assisted with transitions & outplacement operations.
Loyola University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelor of Arts – Psychology
Dean’s List student
Website/Social Media Management
PC & MAC Proficient
Additional Classes & Certifications
SkillSoft Microsoft Excel 2013 classes including Formatting Cells, Data & Worksheets, Performing Calculations using Functions, Presenting Data in Tables, Data Search &Validation & Running and Creating Macros; WebEx User Training; Code of Business Conduct; Sarbanes-Oxley; Security 101; Security 301; Security 401; IP Awareness; Branding 101; Financial Integrity; Booking Sales; Anti-Corruption Training; Export Control; Export Compliance; Careful Communication at Work; Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Awards & Honors
Winner of many awards for superior performance including, Speed and Agility, Event Planning and One Team One Cadence.