FEATURED PROJECT: Sales Account – Remote $75K Salaried
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried $75K targeted
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Sales Account – Remote
Full-Time Travel – Up to 50%
Experience – At least 3 year(s)
Degree – 4 Year Degree First Year Target Earnings = $75K – $160K Computer Software, Sales – Marketing Sales, Business Development, Information Technology
We are an established, global leader in information content and technology and currently seeking a Regional Sales Associates that will cover the Northeast or Southeast territory.
As Regional Sales Associates, you will lead and coordinate sales activity for your assigned territory, utilizing expertise in business development and leveraging external industry networks and resources and internal product specialists, CRMs and field marketing teams to exceed sales targets.
We offer our employees a great benefits package that includes Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and more! Advancement opportunities are available.
We recognize talented sales people and offer a competitive base salary plus commission earnings. First Year Target Earnings = $75K – $160K.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the assigned territory and individual account planning, working closely with product specialists, marketing and events to develop an overall territory plan to grow bookings.
- Employs team selling, collaborating with the Strategic Account Manager on key NA opportunities in territory.
- Collaborates with support teams (solutions architect, RFP, contracts) to support and drive the achievement of territory goals.
- Focuses exclusively on new business as part of expanding the department’s footprint within the territory and account; typically serving as primary point of contact to engage clients.
- Leads RFP coordination and development as needed; collaborates with RFP and product specialist teams to ensure alignment of solutions with prospect/client needs.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all products.
- Maintains awareness of all proposals, and may lead discussion with client as needed.
- Ensures progress for account plans and that the plan is aligned to client and company objectives.
- Manages the overall health of the account; coordinating routine checkpoints, handling business reviews, participating in new product roadmap discussions, and engaging in client meetings.
- Fosters client satisfaction and ensures that issues are resolved, working with colleagues in Customer Service and Technical Support.
- Enters leads, activity and forecast information into SalesForce.com in order to ensure collaboration and accurate tracking.
- Ability to work remotely with little supervision.
- Bachelors’ degree plus at least 3 years’ related technology sales experience as a direct field sales professional or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven success in selling and closing customers, creating value, and managing a pipeline.
- High sense of urgency with a passion for communicating product and company value to current and prospective customers.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of product line and client base.
- Capable of engaging in key probing questions for solutions and can promote key value proposition and answer baseline questions about all products.
- Ability to assess the sales process and request participation from executive managers when required.
- Ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and draw meaningful conclusions and action plans from data.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel for assigned account territory.
- Focused team player with a collaborative approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse blend of personalities and levels of authority to reach resolution.
- Capacity to learn and effectively utilize SalesForce.com as well as other software tools relevant to the role, and adhere to assigned sales methodology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related software relevant to the role.
Other important information about this position:
- This position requires you to work remotely. The company will provide you with everything you need including phone, credit card, computer, printer, etc…
- Frequent domestic travel is required (estimated at 50% or more).
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with scheduling flexibility available around core working hours. Some weekend attendance is required, typically for travel and industry/trade events.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!