FEATURED PROJECT: SENIOR DATA ENTRY SPECIALISTS $35 hourly
SALARY RANGE: $ 30-35 hourly rate
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
SENIOR DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST DETAILS:
Title: Senior Data Entry Specialist
Location: Home Based
Rate: $30-35/hour (65,000-73,000/year)
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Contract Consultant Assignment (12 Months)
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm eastern time zone
Additional: This is an off-site opportunity, remote work, and no relocation assistance available.
REQUIREMENTS: SENIOR DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
• Expert in Data Entry. 8+ years of FULL-TIME DATA ENTRY experience is required
• Must be able to self-manage (do not need micromanaging to get the job done)
• Expert typing ability 80-100 words per minute
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Outlook
• Excellent soft skills to convey information effectively.
• Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others effectively.
• Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
RESPONSIBILITIES: SENIOR DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
• Perform data entry daily, operating a keyboard or 10-keypad.
• Pulling data reports
• Verifying data and preparing materials for printing.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
• Locate and correct data entry errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Complete Job Training
• Review input data and verify completeness
• Work and partner with other internal departments to resolve issues.
• Participate in projects and/or meeting as designated by management.
• Serves as a key ‘front-line’ resource for the internal team
• Offers input when noticing opportunities for process improvements
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!