FEATURED PROJECT: Senior Virtual Administrative Assistants $22hr- 1 Year Contract
SALARY RANGE: $ Contracted Hourly $22
HOURS: F/T hours
JOB TITLE Administrative Assistants
LOCATION Positions Available Nationwide U.S. Citizen only.
Under the direct supervision of the regional managers these position provides administrative and secretarial support for the department heads of assigned units. In addition to data entry, online file upkeep and work order scheduling, applicants may perform duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings and conferences, ordering supplies through internal ordering, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organizations. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates CRM and filing system for the heads the department. Retrieves information from files when needed. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates library of Governmental supliers, trade journals and magazines.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes email. Opens email for the DH. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Answers phones for DH and supply departments. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other system development assistants to cover phones.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEOs, presidents, senior vice presidents and chiefs. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the vice president, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Coordinates division of workload with the administrative assistant in community relations.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, networked photocopiers, and proprietary software systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
These are full-time, contracted positions that are set to renew every 12 months. Days and hours of work are mainly Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
- One year of administrative experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree.
- Two years of related experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company or business unit or government office has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVO) Professional Services and Field Solutions company that provides temporary and project staffing solutions. We are focused on the telecom and IT industries both within the government and in external entities and have created a best-in-class technology platform to make it easier for clients to source and manage talent.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!