FEATURED PROJECT: Social Media Marketing Manager-Salaried
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried
HOURS: F/T hours
You love developing multi-channel social calendars. You geek out when it comes to social listening and optimizing post times. You feel deeply satisfied when you can perfectly answer a customer question. You are energized by growing and engaging with product managers and marketers from around the world. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
Our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what is possible with our software — sharing best practices as well as product and marketing expertise. We are looking for an experienced social media manager who can extend this experience to our organic audiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube — monitoring these channels daily to answer questions, offer support, and post new content.
As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust us to set brilliant strategy, capture customer ideas, create visual roadmaps, and manage breakthrough marketing programs.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience managing social media accounts for a large firm or technology company
- Enjoys testing different approaches to increase engagement
- Has experience identifying and developing relationships with industry influencers via social
- Can convey sophisticated or technical concepts through clear writing
- Has excellent judgement, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and radiates team spirit
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the world’s #1 product roadmap software. More than 150,000 product and company builders at many of the best-known software, web and technology companies trust us! to create a link between strategy and the team’s work and to build visual roadmaps. It has been an amazing journey and we have been humbled by our rapid growth.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!