FEATURED PROJECT: Travel Coordinators $3300 per month plus benefits
SALARY RANGE: $ 3300 per month, starting
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Our travel firm has been creating dream journeys for over 35 years, from extraordinary wildlife safaris and cultural adventures to remote mountain treks and inn-to-inn hiking trips. Our award-winning adventures span every corner of the globe, and the quality of our itinerary design and leadership has earned us one of the highest rates of repeat travelers in the business. Our core philosophy is elegantly simple: it’s not just where you travel, but how you travel that sets our trips apart, and we are committed to being responsive to the needs and the interests of our clients. We are a company of travelers, and we pride ourselves on our friendly, cooperative office environment, and our hardworking, knowledgeable and enthusiastic staff.
Position: Travel Coordinators (Full Time/Part Time)
Description: The Travel Coordinators work as part of our administrative team to process client reservations, assemble pre-trip literature, process client payments, and provide support to our Trip Processors and regional Area Managers. Basic duties include data entry, record compilation, digital copying and filing, phone/chat reception, payment processing, and mail processing.
Advancement: This is an entry-level support position which provides the office systems training and company familiarization that we consider essential for advancement within. Successful Travel Coordinators have typically advanced within 6-18 months to positions of greater responsibility to include serving clients, coordinating trip logistics, and coordinating operations for regional programs.
Requirements: We are looking for a new member of our team who…
– is passionate about travel, with significant travel experience
– possesses a college degree and minimum one year office experience involving customer service
– is committed to professionalism and providing the highest quality of service possible
– displays exceptional oral communication and writing skills
– masters details easily and thrives on ensuring accuracy in a fast-paced office environment
– swiftly multi-tasks and completes projects efficiently
– anticipates problems and approaches projects with a wholly positive attitude
– is proficient in Word, Excel, PC environments, and very comfortable with math and basic accounting
– has hiking and outdoor experience
– has previous sales experience (a big plus!)
Schedule, Salary & Benefits:
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 5pm. Starting Salary of $3300/month.
We offer a generous benefits package including health and dental plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,300.00 /month
- Previous Office: 1 year
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!