FEATURED PROJECT: Travel Coordinators-Part Time- $15.00 hourly.
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00
OPENINGS: Multiple 4
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
We are seeking 4 detail-oriented individuals with 2-3 years of experience in travel coordination or a related administrative field. You’re personable and feel comfortable interacting with senior management. You know how to manage high volume, complex travel requests and high-pressure situations while adhering to strict deadlines–all without breaking a sweat. You’re a superb problem-solver who thinks creatively in order to optimize travel costs.
As a team player, you go above and beyond to provide excellent service while adhering to internal policies and procedures. You’re patient and open-minded, you take initiative, and you can juggle multiple tasks like a pro!
You’re also willing to be on-call outside of regular business hours to address any needs an employee or client may have in transit.
Bonus points if you have experience with corporate travel booking systems or have a strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (especially with Excel).
As a Travel Coordinator, you will:
- Be a partner of the US employee travel program, working directly with our travel agency and other vendors.
- Arrange and coordinate all aspects of business travels to meet the specific needs of employees and clientele by managing trips from start to finish
- Develop best practices for employee travel.
- Be responsible for completing invoice matching and reconciling cost of issued services to final billing.
- Keep sites and employees up-to-date on travel policies and procedures.
- Strategically troubleshoot systemic issues, both internally and externally.
- Manage and maintain our corporate travel calendar.
- Become highly proficient in monitoring current market conditions and adjusting partnerships based on company needs & preferences.
- Work globally with multiple sites in different time zones.
- Oversee expenses and find creative solutions to control travel expenses for the company.
- Manage tracking and reconciliation for flight cancellations.
- Work closely with our travel agency’s accounting department, as well as with the Wix Finance department.
Benefits and Perks:
· Remote work. Work a full time position from the comfort of your home
· Group health, dental, and vision
· 401k with company match
· PTO and paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States
We are a proud equal opportunity employer. Employment is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law or ethics.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!