FEATURED PROJECT: Virtual Administrative Assistant Full Time Flex $17.00 – $20.00
SALARY RANGE: $ 17.00 – $20.00 Depending on experience/degree
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the programmatic operations. The individual is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enforcing policies and procedures as well as streamlining effective office processes and interfacing with our clinical staff. This position is responsible for on-boarding new talent. This home-based position a dedicated staff member with the ability to prioritize, plan, and make effective decisions quickly.
- Draft and maintain nationwide advertisements for job postings.
- Prepare, distribute, and complete all required paperwork and reference checks for new hires.
- Work with the Operations Managers to increase and maintain appropriate ratio of staff to manage a reasonable rate of company growth.
- Register new and existing staff for required trainings.
- Assist Human Resources and leadership in maintaining records for new and existing employees through portal.
- Support billing and clinical services by preparing/auditing service notes for billing.
- Provide general support to online visitors via phone, chat, emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Receive, sort and distribute the emails to approbate offices.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets, documents, and presentations when requested by supervisors.
- Runs and distributes, as needed, defined reports through the electronic client record system.
- Proofreads figures, forms, letters and/or reports for accuracy.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Develop and maintain electronic filing systems for client charts and client specific information in accordance with insurance, state, and federal regulations.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments as requested.
- Coordinate hardware repairs for multiple offices.
- Coordinate and manage spaces for clinical staff and maintains an organized work area including office, lobby, and workroom.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with Licensure, Medicaid, Department of Medicine, and all applicable local, state, and federal regulatory standards as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Update consumer account in EHR system with any action taken or additional information attained with verifying benefits or rectifying claims.
- Maintains strict confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations; and handles sensitive information with discretion
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor or Management team.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of administrative support experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Prefer applicants who have a demonstrated work history of working from home.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-year degree or certification.
- 1-3 years of experience working with interviewing and recruiting.
- Working in healthcare, education, or a related field proffered.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!