FEATURED PROJECT: Virtual Assistants
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
- Assume responsibility for designated administrative duties as required.
- Assist in the coordination of logistics (plan, prepare and coordinate agenda or detailed program), for presentations, seminars, training’s, group meetings or conferences hosted by Leaders, drafting letters, travel arrangements, expense reports and supporting the on boarding process for new team members.
- Perform complex and accurate word processing tasks in the production of typed and formatted documents, reports and letters, as well as prepare overhead slides/presentations
- Handle incoming correspondence and determines the response or action required; distributed or make appropriate recommendations of referrals to individuals or departments concerned; keep relevant personnel informed.
- Responsible for the upkeep, remind, monitor of teleconferences, external appointments, answers / places phone calls.
- Take accurate message and relay to person(s) concerned promptly.
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system for all correspondence, reports and documentary records and labels all working files, folios, reports for easy identification, access and quick retrieval in anticipation of future use and reference.
- Process information and produce reports as needed by the function. Keep a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information And ensure that all documents are maintained properly.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5 years minimum experience working in an administrative role
- Fluency in conversational and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Advanced presentation analytics and PowerPoint skills
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skill, verbal and written communication skills, expertise in planning and coordinating department or team events
- Strong team work spirit, sense of responsibility and maturity
- Self-starter with ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!