Data Entry $ 15 an hour and up DOE
FEATURED PROJECT: Data Entry $ 15 an hour and up DOE
SALARY RANGE: $ 15 +
HOURS: F/T hours
We are currently seeking individuals for a Data Entry opportunities to work remotely in a support staffing role. We are one of the nation’s leading providers of diversified building products and services to professional builders and contractors in the residential housing market. These are a one year contract position and can be renewed. Responsible for accurate, efficient and regular retrieval of orders processed.Also responsible for assistance with sales related administrative and customer servicing activities. Efficiently manage order entry workflow; including timely and accurate order entry into the company system, response to requests for pricing, scheduling of deliveries and installation and other customer follow-up.
Additional Functions may include:
- Matching (indexing), scanning, work station processing, specialty merchant processing, and audit/control functions for all incoming dispute documentation.
- These positions are also responsible for some aspects of email processing.
- Perform resolution of items in accordance with department quality and production standards;
- Timely escalation of issues to management to identify trends or possible Op Loss situations.
- Interpersonal skills to include flexibility, versatility, time management, team participation, self-motivated, professional behavior, change management, knowledge sharing, accountability, strong ethics, display dignity and respect for all team members, offer process improvement ideas.
Working hours: M-F
-Keyboard skills required
-Numeric data entry skills
-Operational experience helpful
-Basic clerical skills -Ability to handle multiple job tasks
-Ability to handle high volumes of work
-Ability to pay close attention to detail
All our companies comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!
We look forward to working with you.