Appointment Schedulers $13.00 and up.
We are a premier provider of online customer service staffing and currently seeking full-time Appointment Schedulers for high volume physician offices, Pediatric Surgical offices and Medical Construction offices. These positions are home-based, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Eastern, Central and Pacific zones.
Agents will schedule, answer and process incoming calls from patients, physicians, physician offices, and the general public.
Candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills, with particular emphasis on telephone skills.
- Ability to use a multi-line computer based, telephone system accurately and efficiently
- Ability to use computer technology for complex medical data entry with speed and accuracy
- Ability to use and understand medical terminology specifically, orthopedic experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity being reliable, respectful and honest
- Prefer minimum of 1 year of appointment scheduling position
Along with a team-oriented work environment, we offer competitive salaries and outstanding benefits; including generous 401k plan.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and to providing employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Register For Free & Start Applying
- Get a free VOT Virtual Assistant Profile
- Access to exclusive home based jobs and freelance projects
- Share your skills and certifications with potential employers