Company Spotlight: HubSpot – Remote Customer Support Specialists
Remote Customer Support Specialist at HubSpot
Founded in 2006, HubSpot, located in Cambridge, MA, helps small to medium-sized businesses prosper with specialized software programs, tools and services that support an organization’s marketing mission, customer service efforts, and sales goals.
HubSpot has been named Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and many others. They have offices around the world and currently have more than 200 remote and virtual staff members who work from home.
Current Remote Job Opportunities with HubSpot
Remote Customer Support
Hubspot is growing and is looking for exceptional people who can support their West Coast presence.
As a Remote Customer Support Specialist, you will provide a helping hand to Customers who are growing their business with HubSpot. You will work as part of a team that delivers a human and consultative support experience through creative, technical problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how HubSpot works.
In this role, you will:
- Work 100% remotely with our customers and effectively resolve issues through phone (primary channel), email, and chat.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of HubSpot to diagnose issues, engaging with our product and engineering teams to solve more complex product issues
- Collaborate with account managers or sales teams to identify opportunities for existing customers to use more services
- Provide support & guidance to customer base that uses the HubSpot software
- Help customers navigate a variety of tools & features within HubSpot
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Possess familiarity with software concepts and be able to build knowledge around APIs, HTML, & CSS in order to troubleshoot problems
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service and are passionate about the customer experience
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have remote experience or an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in a remote setting
- Must be located in the Pacific Time, Mountain Time, or Central Time Zones.
More Virtual & Remote Home Based Jobs
- Administrative and Clerical
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Executive Assistants
- Internet, Live Chat, Online Support
- Legal Office Assistants
- Medical Office Assistants
- Typing and Transcription
- Virtual Assistants