FEATURED PROJECT: Public Relations Coordinators $18.00 Hourly
SALARY RANGE: $
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
- The Public Relations Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Director of Public Relations by providing daily administrative support with the addition of creative tasks as needed. All candidates must be professionals with previous full-time administrative experience and a strong work ethic. They must also be personable and have strong communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have all the stated administrative professional experience, as well as strong writing skills and a passion for social media and photography.
- Administration support includes, but is not limited to, email correspondence, appointment scheduling, travel and media-related arrangements, answering telephones, filing, a variety of performance reporting, invoicing, and purchase order processing.
- Creative tasks can include assisting with resort collateral, artwork for advertisements, copywriting, social media management, website updates and more.
- Act as an internal liaison between departments to satisfy media and marketing needs.
- Participate and represent the public relations department at community and resort events.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail functions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail.
- Team player
- Strong self-confidence, independent worker, and self-learner.
What you should bring:
- AS degree or equivalent practical experience; 3-5 years of professional experience in Administration, Public Relations, CSR, or related experience
- Experience managing projects and coordinating multiple stakeholders
- An existing home office. Positions require online and telephone based communications. Must have existing high speed connection and an up to date Win/Mac with ability to run several apps.
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!