FEATURED PROJECT: Remote Administrative Data Entry Clerk $15 HR
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00
OPENINGS: Multiple 6
HOURS: Contract to F/T hours
The Customer Service Representative I position supports the sales organization by assisting Account Managers and Sales Representatives and responding to customer service needs. These positions manage our company’s product samples and aids in the execution of trade shows, sales meetings, and special events. The Coordinator positions provide administrative support to the Sales team by answering, troubleshooting and directing emails and calls from operators, distributors and manufacturers. Additionally, this position handles routine sales support tasks, such as invoice reconciliation, order entry and confirmation, and compiling and processing quotations.
· Supports the Sales staff on a daily basis responding to their business and customer service needs
· Assists with shows, sales meeting and special event execution and follow-up by notifying all Sales Representatives of the event and confirming their attendance and participation, managing all show equipment, ordering samples, and following up with all sales leads with sample requests and quotations
· Compiles and processes quotations; requests quotes from all manufacturers as needed
· Quotes and composes specific custom product items and follows up as requested
· Maintains and directs inventory of samples for all manufacturers, properly labels and arranges shipping for all samples with recipient name and expiration date, and expedites samples and POS information
· Assembles sample kits for sales presentations with corresponding product information for the Sales Representatives and Strategic and Distributor Account Managers
· Qualifies, processes and resolves all product complaints, replacing product if necessary
· Maintains sales flyers for distributors; disseminates manufacturer product information as needed
· Completes invoice and income reconciliation
· Enters order information and makes corrections and changes as needed
· Confirms orders within a timely manner to assure the customer’s needs will be met
· Answers and troubleshoots all calls and emails from operators, distributors and manufactures and directs all calls according to situation or needs, keeping the Sales team informed of problems
· Completes lead sheets on incoming calls from operators and distributors and sends lead sheets to appropriate sales personnel
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma
· 6 months of previous experience in an office setting
· Must have excellent 10-key skills
· Typing 35 WPM and excellent Data Entry skills
· A positive, professional, and proactive attitude
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent communication skills
· Resourcefulness and the ability to independently solve problems
· Ability to thrive in a home based environment, both asking for and giving assistance as needed and without being asked. Must have ability to safely store samples in a home office setting, approximately 10 Sq. feet.
Job details and how to apply:
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a top food and beverages services Company.
Thank you for reading this ad and Good Luck in your job search!
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!