RESERVATIONS AGENTS, Part-Time $14.00 Hr.
Voice Captioners work from home and enjoy a flexible work schedule. Employees are provided training prior to transcribing for our customers. Only Registered Virtual Assistants Considered.
Hours & Salary:
$17/hr. Part-time, flexible hours can become full-time after performance review. In addition to an hourly base pay, we offer incentive pay for certain events, incentive bonuses, and health insurance benefits for full-time employees, a 401k retirement program and exceptional support team.
Selected candidates may be invited to travel to Chicago for onboarding and initial training. We cover all travel expenses.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently; a clear speaking voice and excellent enunciation skills
- Dedicated to ongoing process of improving skills throughout career
- General knowledge of news and current events
- Detail oriented, follows procedures
- Some technical familiarity with computers
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable and punctual; exceptional customer service skills, team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and able to learn new systems quickly
Broadcast captioning specialization preferred, not required. Ability to pass an assessment and a background check. Hard wired high speed internet connection (satellite and hotspot internet is not acceptable).
EEO / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
Register For Free & Start Applying
- Get a free VOT Virtual Assistant Profile
- Access to exclusive home based jobs and freelance projects
- Share your skills and certifications with potential employers