FEATURED PROJECT: RESERVATIONS AGENTS P/T $14.00 HR
SALARY RANGE: $ 14.00
HOURS: Part time
The Part-Time Reservation Agents positions are part of our Information & Reservations Team and is responsible for providing information concerning our worldwide destinations to our guest market via direct phone communication, incoming telephone calls, e-mail, and chat. We look for unique individuals with the talent to deliver exceptional and distinctive service to our guests. Candidates should be guest focused and sales minded, as they are responsible for driving revenue for the destinations. This position requires a high level of communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to adapt & process information that can change quickly.
- Providing accurate information concerning the destinations including rates, package plans, events, promotions, attractions, and availability.
- Build rapport with clients and offer recommendation based on the guests’ needs in order to upsell and effectively close the sale for our lodging properties, Spa, and destination activities.
- Responsible for accurately detailing and securing company wide reservations for our properties.
- Take an active role in the department and your professional development by contributing to a positive work environment, maintaining a strong relationship with the leadership team & adhering to all service and sales expected standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service or sales experience, preferably in hotel operations or the hospitality, travel/tourism industry.
- Must have strong keyboarding/computer skills and be able to type 32 WPM. Please note: Individuals who are selected to move forward will be required to take a typing test as part of the interview process.
- Spanish speaking skills highly preferred
- Ability to identify client needs and concerns over the telephone and offer solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven employee and customer service experience/skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Keyboarding skills and PC experience.
- Professional image representative of company image
- Physical requirements include finger dexterity, communicating clearly on the telephone; and sitting at least 95% of the shift.
- Must maintain a proper, quiet home office free from distractions
- Shifts available will be between 5 to 10 hours per day, including evenings and weekends, up to 40 hours per week.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 4 weekend days per month.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts between the hours of 8am-11pm.
What do we provide? We value your time!
Great benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
3 weeks of paid training
Laptop with design software
High speed internet connection and associated hardware for communications
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign and reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!