FEATURED PROJECT: Territory Sales Managers-12 Positions $17.00 hourly.
SALARY RANGE: $ 17.00
OPENINGS: Multiple 12
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Opening for Territory Sales Managers in 10 regions. The positions are responsible for implementing sales and marketing programs within an assigned geographical area. Responsible for calling on and servicing food service, paper and specialty distributors and end user customers. Develop and maintain relationships with distributor management and sales reps within territory. Develop and maintain relationships with key regional end user customers. Monitor competitive activities. plan and report sales through CRM tool.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call on existing and potential new food service distributors, paper distributors and specialty market segments
- Call on end user accounts in the food & beverage, hospitality, health care and college/university market segment
- Facilitate requests for competitive pricing, bids, and special price quotes
- Participate in industry trade shows
- 1 – 3 years experience in sales
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional experience/qualifications
- Possess clear and concise skills in relaying critical information to customers and employees in functional area.
- Demonstrate leadership and confidence in negotiations.
- Takes initiative as appropriate.
- Appropriate attention to detail
- Innovative in problem solving techniques.
- Ability to plan and execute.
Our team is remote (we communicate via Slack, Basecamp and video conferencing software). We set our own hours based on what works for us and our clients.Our regions stretch across the country, you may choose your hours as you want, as long as you reach your 40 hour minimum. As long as you have a good internet connection you can work from wherever in the world you choose.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
We do not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation, or (c) consistent with your legal duty to furnish information.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!