Immediate Hire Project Announcements: Just send us your VA website to apply! Setup Your Website Here
FEATURED PROJECT: WordPress Customer Success Specialists
SALARY RANGE: $ 12.00 – $17.00 Hourly
HOURS: Part time Flex
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a seriously support-loving person to add to the mix. This person will provide on-going customer service support across our Products team for a growing suite of WordPress plugins through the forums we run and manage on our website, but have hit a spot where extra help building relationships with our customers will make a world of difference.
We’re looking for someone for around 10 hours a week to help us go the extra mile when customers reach out for help with some of the less tech-y side of things, like email support, processing of refund requests, assisting with account access, license key administration, downgrading accounts, pre-sales questions, Nonprofit Partnership Program, WordPress Meetup Organizer Program.
However, we won’t lie. This will be a fast-paced position where a successful person will be genuinely happy to help customers with a myriad of questions. There are more than 700,000 active installs of The Events Calendar running on websites around the world and many of them have questions that require timely assistance. Support is at the center of everything we do here, we want you to help our community thrive.
We are committed to a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We foster an environment of collaboration, open engagement, fairness and respect regardless of differences in age, race, disability, national origin, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status. As a hybrid workspace ranging from distributed contractors to traditional employees, we value the unique perspectives and experiences of our global team.
We come from all walks of life. We are small business owners. We are tattoo aficionados and 80’s movie buffs and ex-pats. We are homeschool teachers. We are single parents. We are musicians, college drop-outs, and entrepreneurs. We are travelers, feminists, runners, volunteers, and makers.
- Moderating the support inbox, ensuring customers and potential customers receive responses within 24 hours of submission
- Field incoming feature requests about account access
- Facilitating account-to-account license transfers, generating new keys to replace non-validating keys, etc.
- Helping with customer account related questions
- Answering Pre-sales questions for plug-ins
- Processing of refund requests
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- A methodical approach to all tasks
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Fluent English speaker
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong communication and/or experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience processing of refunds requests
- Online account management
- Reply to customer email threads and questions
- Respond to refund requests
- Fluent English speaker – bonus points for fluency in other languages
Additional Experience (Bonus Points)
- Have built your own WordPress plugins. Double bonus points if those plugins extend The Events Calendar.
- Have a proven track record providing remote support
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience working with WooCommerce
- Experience working with WordPress
Work from anywhere in North, Central or South America. If your timezone is outside of US business hours, but you work at least 3+ hours of overlap each day, let’s chat. You must be fluent in English. You just need a computer and a strong wifi signal to support daily video chats with the team.
Our hourly rate for this gig is commensurate with experience within he range of $12-$17/hour and is about 10-15 hours per week of work. This is a one time contract position, though we are always seeking longer relationships with awesome people.
We believe that distributed working is a way of life. We understand what it means to work remotely. We offer consistency in expectations, payment, and support. We believe in learning from each other and fostering personal growth. You can expect to learn a lot while working with us.
Who You Are
We love working with each other because we have built a culture that suits us well. We work primarily with freelancers and coordinate their talents for large projects. To be on our team, you must be:
- HAPPY: Where there is a will, there is a way. Having a positive disposition allows us to achieve great things and to support each other.
- HELPFUL: Always looking for ways that you can help others.
- CURIOUS: It is essential that you have a passion for learning. Technology changes daily, and life has a way of constantly raising the bar.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Our clients expect us to get the right thing done on budget and on time. Communicating expectations and meeting them is the cornerstone of success.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!
Additional Immediate Hire Project Announcements: Just send us your VA website to apply! Setup Your Website Here