FEATURED PROJECT: Administrative-Data Entry
SALARY RANGE: $ Salaried
OPENINGS: Multiple 3
HOURS: Full Time
We are a nationwide luxury home builder located in Illinois, we have immediate openings for Administrative/ Data Entry Specialists in our finance organization. This is an opportunity to join a very successful home building company, in business since 2005 with multiple divisions including an award winning home building and remodeling business.
We are searching for those perfect candidates that will fit right in, and be an amazing addition to the accounting team. These assistant role will report directly to our finance team but will be working hand in hand with regional directors. We offer a very competitive salary of $42,000-$50,000 depending on experience and benefits package. These positions are 100% home-based, training is provided in our corporate offices in Peoria, Illinois
Working directly for the Controller of the company, the Administrative/ Data Entry Specialists compiles and maintains accounts payable and receivable records, controls front of house website, and is a catch all administrative guru to regional teams.
1. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
2. Enters invoices and receipts into multiple accounting programs, organized by individual projects.
3. Obtains all missing receipts from appropriate parties.
4. Matches PO’s with invoices as received and prepares for payment.
5. Prints and distributes invoices and receipts as necessary.
6. Answers all vendor inquiries.
7. Maintains all accounts payable and receivable reports, spreadsheets and files.
8. Assists the controller, the executive team and project managers as necessary.
9. Maintains and files all company documents.
10. Receives and distributes packages as necessary.
11. Prepares reports for the review of the Controller.
12. Prepares electronic deposits.
13. Applies customer payments.
14. Answers phones and distributes messages accordingly.
15. Obtains Mastertrade Agreements, W-9’s, and general liability insurance from trades and ensures they are up to date.
16. Open to do whatever needs to get done!
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Customer/Client Focus.
3. Results Driven.
5. Financial Management.
6. Ethical Conduct.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a home based, distrubited. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and printers, equipment is provided.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
These are full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with a limited amount of flexibility.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience:
1) Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
2) Minimum 5 years administrative and data entry experience
1) QuickBooks experience is a must, and needs to be a current version.
2) Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
3) BuilderTrend Software is a plus, but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!