FEATURED PROJECT: Appointment Schedulers
SALARY RANGE: $ 13.00 + DOE
HOURS: F/T Flex hours
We are a premier provider of online customer service staffing and currently seeking full-time Appointment Schedulers for high volume physician offices, Pediatric Surgical offices and Medical Construction offices. These positions are home-based, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Eastern, Central and Pacific zones.
Agents will schedule, answer and process incoming calls from patients, physicians, physician offices, and the general public.
Candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills, with particular emphasis on telephone skills.
- Ability to use a multi-line computer based, telephone system accurately and efficiently
- Ability to use computer technology for complex medical data entry with speed and accuracy
- Ability to use and understand medical terminology specifically, orthopedic experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity being reliable, respectful and honest
- Prefer minimum of 1 year of appointment scheduling position
Along with a team-oriented work environment, we offer competitive salaries and outstanding benefits; including generous 401k plan.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!