FEATURED PROJECT: Customer Success Managers
SALARY RANGE: $ Salary Commensurate With Experience
HOURS: F/T Flex hours
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Managers for remote/telecommute operations. This position will be worked remotely in support of our 24 regional divisions. Details:
The Customer Success Managers will have a strong background in account management and training/development. He/she will be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships. The individuals in this role will have regular interactions with health faculty and students supporting and coordinating onboarding, training and account retention services to help customers maximize usage of our digital education products. Individual will be team players with strong customer service and business consultancy skills who is self-motivated to meet and exceed business objectives. The team’s goal is to manage accounts by driving product usage, faculty and student engagement, increasing our customer’s ability to learn product integration and increasing the customer’s digital education product portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Onboarding, Training, Account Management and Customer Support Tasks:
• Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with each account to drive continued value of products and services.
• Meet with key decision makers at assigned accounts to confirm a training implementation plan and/ or ensure retention.
• Lead web-based and on-site training classes to assist faculty and students with successfully implementing digital education products.
• Independently manage customer’s progress through the product lifecycle (onboarding through retention) to ensure a successful digital experience.
• Provide on-going support and addresses complaints with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and ensuring renewals. Works to provide ‘early intervention’ to at risk accounts to ensure continued use products.
• Understand and monitor account expectations and problem solve for needed solutions.
• Work to identify and/ or develop upsell opportunities when collaborating with sales representatives.
• Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
• Provide recommendations for improvements in the training and retention program.
• Monitor, review and send weekly customer touch reports to Director for analysis.
• Use internal tools for documentation and reporting effectively and with minimal guidance.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in business/marketing or health professions.
• Experience: A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a customer support role.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Technical aptitude
• Strong customer relationship skills; ability to penetrate, retain and grow accounts
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet project requirements and quickly handle client issues.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to follow through on tasks in an environment that requires multi-tasking.
• Willingness and ability to take initiative in addressing client problems and improving team efficiency.
• Ability to present and explain training resources clearly in written and verbal communications to faculty and administrators.
• Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office, virtual meeting platform (Webex, GlobalMeet, Adobe Connect, etc) & CRM.
• Remote positions. Please note: these are open-ended assignments with a targeted W2 hourly rate of $35.00 with any travel expenses covered.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!