FEATURED PROJECT: Data Entry-Accounts Payable Clerks $15.00 FT/PT
SALARY RANGE: $ 15 and up
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
- The Accounts Payable Clerks reports to the Regional Controllers.
- Responsibilities include receiving purchase requisitions, obtaining appropriate approvals, creating purchase orders, placing orders with approved vendors, maintaining vendor files, receiving and entering invoices, calculating use tax for each location, entering invoices into MS Dynamics SL, responding to vendor inquiries, A/P filing, and providing data entry support to the accounting teams as needed.
- The Accounts Payable Clerks will provide these services in an effective and efficient manner that will ensure the accounting system is accurate and up to date.
- Sort and review Purchase Requisitions to ensure approvals, account codes, and justification.
- Place orders with vendors to support Operations at various locations globally.
- Receive and verify invoices, check requests, and expense reports.
- Sort and review invoices and check requests to ensure approvals, account codes and documentation comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Review invoices for requirement and calculation of use tax, and make appropriate payments through various state websites.
- Responsible for the accurate data entry of invoices for payment.
- Responsible for setting up and accurately maintaining records and filing systems of accounts payable and other financial records for retrieval and review by accounting department.
- Function as the liaison between company and vendors with regards to inquiries as well as resolving billing issues.
- Review and analyze vendor data for submission of IRS form 1099 data.
- Complete any additional duties assigned by management
- Complete compliance training, as needed.
- Should have proven experience working in a home based or remote setting.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Accounts Payable Clerk or equivilent
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, communication skills, and work ethic.
- Small office environment needs and to be a team player.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Go Forward. .
EEO Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!