FEATURED PROJECT: Data Entry Clerk-Telecommute $15.00 hr.
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00 and up
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Our Real-World Transaction (RWT) teams work with clients to help them collect and use real-world data to generate evidence to meet the needs of regulators, payers, providers and patients. Our approach is unique in the industry and is defining the way companies can develop and apply real-world evidence to provide deeper insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, outcomes research and other scientific insights. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of real-world evidence in a constantly evolving industry.
We are looking for data entry/ support candidates with:
- Use electronic data system to process data
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of client requests to exceed turnaround time standards.
- Communicate with client representatives as needed to resolve issues.
- Review and apply insurance regulations to ensure compliances.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Data Entry and other clerical duties
- 2+ years administrative experience preferably in a health care or insurance setting
- Computer proficient in Word and Excel
- Experience with web based data entry systems preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time in order to meet deadlines
Data Entry Clerks (Telecommute) must be able to work independently, with limited or no supervision at times. The ideal candidates will be highly organized and customer service-oriented. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must. Additionally, these roles require applicants to have a dedicated computer or laptop with camera that can be used exclusively during assigned work hours. A proper, clean office environment may also be a condition of employment.
To apply for employment please apply online. Our HR team will review and contact applicants for follow up information.
Some benefits of working with us:
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Medical benefits
If this sounds like you, Apply Today!
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!