FEATURED PROJECT: Email/Chat Advisors
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.75 Entry Level
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
*** Applicants must attend online training sessions for 1 week, M-Thur. 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Through emails and chats, handle incoming and outgoing communications with loan customers concerning loan repayment questions and issues, using various systems and screens for information, discussing payment options, taking payments, etc. (Also, when the queue for phone customers is high, taking regular calls.)
- Carefully provide correct, accurate information to customers due to risk to the company inherent in written communications. Carefully write/type messages to ensure professional tone.
- Assist customers via email or chat with service based on knowledge of specialized/non routine functions that are beyond knowledge areas and systems normally handled by an Advisor. Included are consolidation of loans, private loans, Total and Permanent Disability loans and past due accounts.
- Handle 3 different chats at the same time courteously and carefully. The chats vary widely as to functional area and systems to be used to answer questions. All types of chats are handled concurrently.
- Correctly follow and implement differing quality standards/definition documents for the standard customer calls and for the specialized/non-routine customer contact in accordance with regulations and policies.
- Handle follow-up to all emails and chats,
including the non-routine, using appropriate procedures for each loan type to correctly enter contact notes and codes into different systems that support the various types of customer contact.
High School Diploma (required). Associate degree or higher (preferred)
Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Focus and Flexibility – Ability to stay on task with several customers at the same time
- Multi-tasking – Ability to work with several systems/tabs/ screens at the same time
- Stress Tolerance – Maintains composure and patience with customers. De-escalates situations when customers are difficult. Accurately reports customer complaints
- Attention to Detail – Understands details of several functions to provide quality service
- Accountability – Owns all interactions with customers. Has history of excellent attendance record, adherence to schedule, and meeting quality expectations.
- Customer Service Orientation – Sees quality customer service as primary reason for position
- Written Communications – Able to clearly communicate information concerning student loans in writing.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!
We look forward to working with you.