FEATURED PROJECT: Executive Administrative Assistant (Real Estate)
SALARY RANGE: $ 14.00 – $ 17.00
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
The Executive Administrative Assistants / Sr. Relocation Department Administrators provide a high level of support to the Regional Directors of Relocation & Business Development, ensuring that the administrative functions of the offices are effective and efficient. These positions work in a fast paced, changing team environment, which includes other virtual team members. Flexibility in work schedule is needed to provide superb customer service to clients and other team members. These are full time positions. We are an equal opportunity employer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provide support for the directors and relocation departments:
- Assist with monitoring and responding to requests from other relocation staff, clients, sales managers, and/or sales associates in a professional and timely manner.
- Implement approved process improvements in the overall operations of the Relocation Department, ensuring the department is running smoothly.
- Coordinate time management and PTO calendars for coordinator team across all regions before submitted for final approval by Relocation Director.
- Prepare reports, including monthly market updates for 3rd party relocation partners, brokermetrics, cost of living, SIRVA, Relospec, and market data as requested.
- Maintain management’s calendar and email; coordinate scheduling of meetings and travel.
- Assist with research and production of relocation power points and presentations, working with the Training Department. Maintain list of required trainings and re-certifications, oversee communications and compliance in coordination with sales support team.
- Monitor and maintain relocation online presence, including web page updates and Facebook posts in coordination with the Digital Marketing team.
- Assist with special projects. (60-75%)
Serve as a backup or provide support for client services and relocation coordinators as needed:
- Field leads for incoming and/or outgoing referrals, assess client needs, respond to inquiries and counsel client throughout relocation process.
- Assign sales associate.
- Ensure timely feedback from the coordinators delivered to Relocation Director for any escalations or intervention necessary
- Facilitate communication to managers regarding sales associate training and readiness for Relocation referrals, including monthly reports to managers and Sr. VP of Sales
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (5-10%)
- Associate’s degree in business or related field or equivalent knowledge and work experience.Experience:
- Proficiency with business software and in Microsoft Office including Work, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently. Good organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Knowledge of real estate, title, and/or mortgage business helpful. Other (licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel, etc.):
- May require flexibility in schedule to meet the responsibilities of the position, including after scheduled hours and weekends.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!