FEATURED PROJECT: Executive Team Support Specialists, US Remote
SALARY RANGE: 40+ hours per week. Full Time w/ benefits. Salaried.
OPENINGS: 7-10 virtual assistants needed
HOURS: F/T hours
We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to join and provide value to our largest and longest serving U.S. based Healthcare client in our Services’ business unit. This client continues to grow and we are looking for individuals who can assist upper management with meeting deliverables and client expectations. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in Healthcare/IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. We are currently looking for Support Specialist to join our virtual team. In this role you will have the ability to work remotely from your home.
The candidates will be skilled individuals with administrative support experience and familiar with web based data scheduling. This is a great opportunity for someone to combine their technical knowledge and administrative experience with a passion for supporting customer requests in a multi facility healthcare system.
- Provide level 2 support in response to user problems and questions regarding system functionality, operations, input/output, reporting and general operational procedures
- Understand and support the scheduling and billing component of Executive Team
- Understand current design and implications to process and workflow
- Provide after-hours “on-call” support to troubleshoot and resolve system problems escalated by the service management team
- 2+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or combination.
- Experience using online tools such as File Maintenance, and System Administrator
- Knowledge of ambulatory practice workflow processes
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting complex issues
- Have strong verbal and written Skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Experience with web based portals applications
- Prior support experience
- Knowledge of Scheduling Management
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!
We look forward to working with you.