FEATURED PROJECT: HR Benefits Customer Service Representatives $18.25 per hour
SALARY RANGE: $ FT Starting salary of $18.25
HOURS: F/T hours
An employee owned, start up firm, we are a leading provider of risk management, insurance, employee benefits, and surety services across the country. With over 400 employees working in our 24 offices and an additional 125 remote workers our mission is to provide our clients and prospective customers’unparalleled products and services.
Our mission statement recognizes that our clients require products and services built around their unique needs, provided by leading insurance professionals with deep expertise in their industries and markets. Our goal is to attract team members that think and act like owners, provide our customers exceptional service and deliver cost-effective solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have exciting opportunities for Employee Benefits Customer Service Representatives to work remotely, with support from local offices.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Provide prompt, diligent and courteous customer service to clients, employees and internal personnel
• Answer membership and billing inquiries from employer groups and employees
• Explain benefit details to employees using clear, concise communication skills
• Document all written and verbal conversations in our agency management system
• Facilitate resolution of membership and billing issues by acting as a liaison between employer group and insurance carriers
• Ability to learn, understand and navigate our internal eligibility and billing system as well as online benefit administrative portal
• Remain current and knowledgeable on all aspects of benefits services offered.
• Assist with COBRA participant and Retiree inquiries
Identify problems and develop resourceful solutions
In-depth insurance product knowledge
Ability to handle multiple tasks
Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Must possess the ability to work well in a team environment
Must exercise good judgement and decision making skills
Candidate will have:
3 years CSR/ Benefits experience
Life Accident & Health License
Prior billing and enrollment portal experience a plus
Demonstrated competency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite; specifically word and excel
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Strong organizational and time management skills
Ability to work within multiple systems
We offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with one of the nation’s fastest growing and highly profitable insurance brokerage firms.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!