FEATURED PROJECT: Sales and Service Call Center Representatives $15.00 hr
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Provide outstanding customer service to external Medical and Dental Professional customers and internal departmental partners. Ensure all customer service related issues are handled promptly and professionally for customers throughout the US and Canada.
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00 or 11:30-8:00pm or flex to total 40 hours
You are responsible for
The position is primarily responsible for taking incoming calls from customers, and providing support in the areas of: Product Returns, Order Status, Warranty, Safety, Account Balance, Credit, and Customer Service Goodwill. The Customer Service Representatives must focus on improving the customer experience, and positively interacting with other departments to resolve customer concerns and complaints. The Customer Service Representatives must also be skilled in written and oral communication. Outstanding customer service measured through Customer Feedback
- Effective resolution of “Reason for Call” on the first interaction
- Prompt reporting of product quality or safety trends
- Acceptable “Goodwill” offerings to Customers who have had poor experiences
- Talk with customers by phone to provide account balance information
- Handle return authorizations, changes, additions, and deletions
- Complete forms for charges for service requested and make change of address records
- Provide invoice copies and/or statement of accounts as requested
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered
- Refer complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Provide outstanding support and service to internal and external customers
- Establish customer rapport
- Flexibility in shift times
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Order entry when interacting live with a customer
You are a part of
The Customer Service Representative Team which is a critical component of Medical and Dental Professional offices. They work in partnership with Fields Sales, and Inside Sales colleagues to ensure the customer experience is positive, professional, and that all customer needs are met.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associates Degree from 2-year college or university
- 2 plus years of customer service experience
- The ability to solve practical problems
- The ability to type 60-80 WPM
- Previous experience as a team lead and/or supervisor. preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodations, please indicate in the interview.
Please do not submit resumes or applications to this HR email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!