FEATURED PROJECT: Trade Customer Support-Full-Time-Work From Home $15.00 hr
SALARY RANGE: $ 15.00
HOURS: F/T hours
Full-Time/ $15.00 /Hour
Consumer Products, Retail, Sales – Marketing
Admin – Clerical, Customer Service, Health Care
Work from Home
Trade Customer Specialist Position
We are seeking individuals to act as a liaison between our trade partners and customers; placing orders, answering questions, providing guidance, exemplifying a sense of urgency and exhibiting excellent digital, oral and facilitating written communications, and ensuring the entire order process runs smoothly and efficiently. We are looking for individuals who have critical thinking, problem resolution, and strong negotiation skills to provide our partners and customers with world class service.
Overview: Trade Partner Account Specialists will process new orders, adjust pre-existing orders, respond to daily calls from Trade Partners and answer their questions, requests and/or inquiries. These positions entails strong problem resolution and critical thinking skills. These individuals will participate in a remote call center team oriented environment focusing on proactive order management, supporting Trade Customers and internal customers while providing a differentiated customer experience. These individuals will also have access to ongoing online training in continuous improvement methodologies and be expected to apply those learning’s into their day to day work environment.
What You Need To Succeed:
- These individuals should demonstrate a strong customer focus, strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain concepts and ability to coach/mentor peers
- Demonstrated understanding & application of Continuous Improvement / Lean tools & methodologies
- Thought leader – brings thought leadership to every discussion to create positive outcomes for our customers and business.
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking, ability to problem solve and resourcefulness at seeking resolution
- Demonstrated personal accountability for results
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions sometimes with limited supervisor interaction.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to influence others
- Proven ability to work within a disbursed team and across functions
- Strong knowledge retention
- These individuals should be a person of process and detail orientation, possess the ability to multi-task and balance responsibilities with the ability to adapt to changing business environments and/or needs
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Computer knowledge with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- 4-5 years minimum of experience within a customer service organization is preferred.
- B.S. Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business or related field is preferred, but not needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please email TPAemail@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please note that all applicants being considered for these positions will be contacted directly by HR from VOT contact information. HR is the sole point of contact for questions about these positions.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!