FEATURED PROJECT: Virtual-Corporate Travel Coordinators. $26.00 per hour
SALARY RANGE: $ 26.00 per hour FT only
OPENINGS: Multiple 10
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
Pay rate: $26/hr. W2
Terms: Contract W2 (without benefits)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months (Extendable) (possible Temp to Perm)
Shift: Must be available to work EST and Mountain/Arizona time zones.
As an Corporate Travel Coordinator, you will join a team of other highly skilled travel and work order professionals who provide exceptional traveler care to our government and corporate clients. This exceptional, high touch service will create a positive experience that will leave your assigned clients truly impressed. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and accurate completion of all work order and associated travel arrangements and special requests.
Get ready to make impressions that will last when you:
• Arrange routine and complex domestic and international business travel for air, car, hotel, limousine and rail utilizing the Sabre/Apollo GDS
• Provide consultative multi-country/multi-carrier routings for best fares and preferred carrier usage
• Ensure optimum customer service while coordinating work order fulfillments and client travel policy responsibilities; effective use of computer systems, email, chat and exceptional telephone service techniques.
• Complete special customer requests and maintain excellent client relations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry of orders, vouchers, digital orders, transactions and checks into the orders system which contains 3 different screens
- Have very good social and emails skills as this person will be in constant communication with different departments within the organization.
- Must be able to maintain accuracy and secure communications while multitasking
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Fast and precise data entry skills both alpha and numeric
- Flawless attention to detail
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- SHOULD have administrative assistant experience with direct exp. in management support.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience required
- Bi-lingual candidates English/ French / German (a bonus)
- Landline Phone Required- (it is applicants responsibility)
- High speed Internet connection Required – (it is applicants responsibility)
- Dedicated work space within own residence – (it is applicants responsibility)
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!