FEATURED PROJECT: Virtual Executive Assistant
SALARY RANGE: $ 65,000 -$70,000
HOURS: F/T Flex hours, possible weekend work
Multi-faceted opportunity for an administrative professional to gain a wide range of experience in an disbursed, entrepreneurial setting, including providing administrative assistance to the CEO and consulting staff, performing general clerical, receptionist, and virtual office management, and projecting a professional company image through in-person video meetings and phone interactions.
- Perform virtual receptionist role:
- Answer emails, chats, phone calls and transfer to appropriate staff members
- Perform general office management duties including:
- Perform photocopying/editing, faxing, and mailing; maintain electronic filing systems
- Research, price, negotiate, purchase equipment for 3 offices
- Manage the interaction with offsite IT and Telecom vendors to resolve any computer/connectivity issues
- Setup and coordinate internal/external team lunches and meetings
- Maintain contact databases such as salesforce.com
- Create and modify documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using Microsoft Office
- Provide administrative assistance to the CEO, CIO, CFO and staff
- Setup lunches and meetings with clients and prospective clients; distribute meeting presentations
- Manage calendar – both internal and external requests – to ensure efficient use of the CEO’s time
- Manage travel arrangements
- Provide support in recruiting, finance, and other areas as necessary
- Support consulting staff:
- Assist in travel arrangements for staff as necessary
- Review and approve staff expense reports
- Support staff in assigned project-based work
- Other duties assigned as required. Desired Qualifications/Experience/Skills Specific requirements for the office manager/executive assistant role include:
- 10+ year of administrative experience at a professional environment such as consulting firms, law firm, doctors office; small office experience preferable
- Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); salesforce.com experience a plus
- Professional verbal and written communications skills, including experience communicating with senior executive assistants
- Familiar with telephone protocols, especially with clients
- Passionate, high-energy, self-starting, results-orients, and attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
We value diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the mission of our company. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!