FEATURED PROJECT: Inbound Sales Representatives $17+ Hourly
SALARY RANGE: $17+ $
HOURS: Part time, and F/T hours
- Answer questions regarding our hosting plans, features, capabilities, and platform from all leads that are generated by our marketing team’s efforts. This may include leads from our website, chat, social media, sales email, or any other inbound contact method.
- Discuss with sales leads their requirements, needs, and questions via email/ticket.
- Respond to leads in a way that takes into account their skill level, expectations, and needs. The skill level of our existing and potential client base varies from beginner to expert and everything in between. Additionally, our client base ranges from personal blogs and websites to e-commerce and all the way up to mission critical enterprise websites. As such, the ability to gauge and sense how to approach inbound sales leads is imperative!
- Produce satisfied customers by helping people, understanding their needs, demonstrating expertise to build trust, and guiding the customer to the right product or service. This is not a role where memorizing keywords, reading from scripts, or simply replying with knowledge base links is acceptable!
- Provide billing-related assistance to customers by answering questions about plan upgrades and downgrades, invoice line items, processing fees, add-on changes, and other account-related matters.
- After several months of experience in the role, begin providing inside sales assistance to existing clients and to our sales team by pricing custom hosting plans, generating custom proposals, coordinating temporary server upgrades, answering plan upgrade/downgrade questions, and various other sales-related tasks.
- Monitor trends and provide feedback gathered from the inbound sales process to the appropriate internal team.
- In coordination with the Director of Sales, help create, standardize, and document sales and billing processes and workflows.
- Engage in ongoing education to develop relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep up to date with developments in the WordPress community to understand upcoming changes and issues faced by WordPress users.
- Fluent in written and verbal English. You need to be an exceptional writer and completely comfortable communicating with leads and customers.
- Must be familiar with and have used WordPress extensively. For example, you should have knowledge of the most common WordPress plugins and themes (Yoast, WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Avada, Genesis, etc.).
- Experience with web hosting related technologies such as CDN, DNS, Linux, PHP, MySQL, caching, DNS, and domain names is required. You do not need to be a developer or systems admin; however, you do need to understand and feel comfortable discussing these topics via written conversations.
- Prior experience in a similar or related customer-facing sales and billing role, preferably dealing with a WordPress-related product/service or at a web hosting provider a definite plus.
- Prior experience with billing platforms such as Stripe a definite plus.
- Eagerness to learn and understand new concepts.
DO NOT CALL, Resume Portfolio / VA Websites will be reviewed online and applicants will be contacted directly. Must have VOT resume profile and website available for review
Submit the form below. Provide your email address and link to your VA website. Company will contact you through VOT or contact information on profile to arrange your telephone interview. Interviews are being scheduled now – apply now!