Legal Typists and Transcribers
We need typists to review legal minutes, audio notes and court transcripts and then transcribe the data to reports. Legal experience is not required but is helpful. Must be a fast and ACCURATE typist. We will test applicants before hiring. Part time work with no benefits. $12 to $14 per hour depending on their experience.
Responsibilities/Skills to include;
- Proof reading and typing legal correspondence, briefs, and pleadings.
- Must be familiar with dictaphone transcription.
- Must type quickly and efficiently.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Must display a professional demeanor.
- Excellent time-management skills
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Our firm. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
Register For Free & Start Applying
- Get a free VOT Virtual Assistant Profile
- Access to exclusive home based jobs and freelance projects
- Share your skills and certifications with potential employers